- Household Tasks
- Home Modifications
- Vehicle Modifications
- Assistive Travel/Transport
- Psychological And Allied Health Services
- Assistance – Life Stage, Transition
- Assistance – Personal Care
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of Life Skills
- Exercise Physiology & Personal Training
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group & Centre Based Activities
- Community Participation
- Support Co-Ordination
A standard car or unmodified home may not be able to accommodate your physical needs or disability whether you are a passenger, driver or occupant in your home. We are able to assist you with successfully modifying your car or home to safely accommodate your needs.
Our Vehicle Modification services include:
- Hoists and Lifts: A rear or side mounted electrical hoist that will be able to safely lift a wheelchair or mobility scooter into the vehicle.
- Specialised Seating: Installing swivel seating systems, seating with special supports and restraints or custom made seating options for a safer travel.
- Accessible Controls: Providing a capable driver with options on how they operate the car with more control and buttons on the steering wheel or a left foot accelerator.
- Door Automation: Automatic door systems that can be opened and closed with a remote control or a button on the vehicle.
- Hoists and Lifts
- Specialised Seating
- Accessible Controls
- Door Automation