- Household Tasks
- Home Modifications
- Vehicle Modifications
- Assistive Travel/Transport
- Psychological And Allied Health Services
- Assistance – Life Stage, Transition
- Assistance – Personal Care
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of Life Skills
- Exercise Physiology & Personal Training
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group & Centre Based Activities
- Community Participation
- Support Co-Ordination
We work closely with you and those close to you to maximise your independence. Our NDIS registered and approved Occupational Therapy service focuses on physical, psychosocial, sensory or cognitive disabilities.
You may be looking to improve your ability to perform tasks in your home including self-care, access to your community, exploring housing or driving options, home modifications or finding out about assistive technology.
Whatever you need, our Occupational Therapists will assess your situation and provide personalised services to help you do the things you want and need to do to, in the most effective way possible.
Our Occupational Therapists use the latest research and technologies in their field to assess and design rehabilitation programs that are evidenced based, efficient and effective. This ensures that you (or some one you care for) are always receiving the highest quality services.