- Household Tasks
- Home Modifications
- Vehicle Modifications
- Assistive Travel/Transport
- Psychological And Allied Health Services
- Assistance – Life Stage, Transition
- Assistance – Personal Care
- Innovative Community Participation
- Development of Life Skills
- Exercise Physiology & Personal Training
- Therapeutic Supports
- Group & Centre Based Activities
- Community Participation
- Support Co-Ordination
While living at home might be the safest and most comfortable option for those in need of care, it is common that the homes are not equipped to those with special needs. Our fully qualified tradesmen can design and implement any accessibility modifications that will be tailor made. This will help maintain independence and reduce the risk of injury.
Our Home Modification services include:
- Ramp Access: Altering stairs at the entrance or rear of your home or other inclines into wheelchair accessible ramps.
- Widening Doorways: Increasing the width of doorways to allow easier access and movement between rooms.
- Bathroom Modifications: Installing rails in the bathroom and shower, modifying the sink basin and layout to accommodate wheelchair access.
- Kitchen Modifications: Lowering the height of benches and shelves, allowing easier reach to storage and other kitchen appliances.
- Electrical System: Relocating light switches and power points, installing alarm systems or smart home devices to control the lights and blinds in each room.
- Ramp Access
- Widening Doorways
- Bathroom Modifications
- Kitchen Modifications
- Electrical System